Tuesday, June 10, 2008

New York City!!


Summer started and I decided that we needed to begin vacationing. I have never been to New York and I decided that was just not right! I talked to Matt and we decided to take a quick trip to New York. It was a lot fun!
Brooklyn Bridge





The only thing Matt wanted to do in New York was go to the top of the Empire State building. I could believe how high we were.







Lady Liberty has a twin!!!

Two Tiffany's in One City!!


The one I am pointing to is the Tiffany's from Breakfast at Tiffany's.









Run, Matty Run!!


Party in Time Square!!

3 comments:

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

yay! I loved seeing pictures of your NYC/DC trip. I've been to both places and it just brings back memories for me. Except that you guys actually found the empire state building. We ran around on foot trying to find it,....yup, we just ended up getting really tired, but found some cool art forms on the way! Can't wait to see your Paris pictures! Love ya Tiffy!

Sherry said...

Tiffani! I live right there! I wish I had known and I would have stalked you!
Sherry (Cope) Berrett

Wilkinson Family said...

WOW looks like a lot of fun!!! Random question for ya, Nate and I are thinking of moving up to SF for Nate to go to school and we are looking at different housing situations but I am picky with them because of elementary schools. In St. George I know what schools have the incredible teachers and programs but I am out of the loop in SF now that you teach at one of them what do you think? If you would rather email than leave a comment my email is princesspynk3@yahoo.com
Thanks so much