Friday, January 23, 2009

KUP A DERT!!!







So.... I love my job! I often get asked why I chose to teach 6th grade. People ask me if the kids are bratty or scary, and I always tell anyone that asks, how much I love them! My kids are so cute and here is a great example. Today was our Science Fair and one of my cute little ones decided to play a joke on me (all of my kids know how much I LOVE Brien Regan and we reference it in class all of the time). She showed up late for school and told me that she had forgot it was the Science Fair. Then she pulled out from behind her back a "kup a dert"! I started laughing my head off and immediately went to show the other teacher, who also loves Brian Regan. She is a cutie and it totally made my day! Here are some pictures of her "Science Fair Project".
Here is her real project!

2 comments:

Kelda said...

I have no idea what a kup of dert is but sounds funny. That's so great you love your job! I bet your students just love you! I might have to youtube kup of dert...

Kandas said...

Oh no!!! I can't stop laughing! I LOVE it! She must be a pretty funny little gril.