Friday, January 23, 2009

Congrats Matt!!

For quite a while (many years) Matt has been working on getting is A&P. This certifies him to work on airplanes. They obviously will not let just anyone work on an airplane, you have to pass some pretty intense tests. After passing the test he then had to go to Oklahoma City and work with some examiners to prove he knew what he was doing. I think we all agree that, whoever is working on the airplane you are going to fly on better know what they are doing!! He passed with "flying" colors and I am very proud of him. He is such a "go getter". I love that he is always learning and accomplishing goals that he has.

8 comments:

Kandas said...

Tiff I am shocked!!! Two posts in one week. You are on a roll!!

CONGRATS Matt~ Ri and I feel honored to by your friend!

Kandas said...

Be not by... (for the record.)

Natalie & Chase Gustman said...

good job matt!

Adam and Jamie said...

Wow, that is SWEET! How cool that you can say you work on planes. Good job Matt! You guys are awesome.

Auger Family said...

Congrats!!

Robinson's said...

Congrats! That is way awesome. Hope everything is going good I will come see you sometime.

Wendi said...

Awesome! Congratulations.

Wilkinson Family said...

WOW that is awesome!
I am having a great time at your school! I have already been there Monday and today and will be back Friday morning! I will come in and see ya!
Remember if ya need projects done, I can help ya out!
Thanks again