Monday, February 2, 2009

New Roommates!!




I have a baby living at my house!! Yes, it is true there is baby food in my pantry! It is really fun, especially since last night when Victory pooped really big, her momma took her and changed her! She is such a happy little girl. Nikki and Victory moved in a couple of weeks ago and it has be so much fun having them around. They just sold their house (amazing in this market) and they are in the middle of buying a new house. They will be with us until they get everything closed. Yea!!






4 comments:

Kandas said...

Oh, she is cute. You need to introduce them to the rest of the "famille." I want to hold her!!

Nick and Amera said...

Oh my goodness....having her around I dont know if I could resist having a baby!!! She isnt any kind of birth control at all, she is the very opposite!! I bet you want a baby now!! Having baby food in the pantry is fun....wait till your house becomes more like a day care...toys every where, finger prints.....SOOOOO FUN! She's a dolly! Coy would just grab and hug her wiht lots of love!!!! Way cute! Miss you!!

Wendi said...

You're brave...I'm sure they're great and all, but really...you're brave.

The Walkers said...

Matt and Tiffany, we found your blog and you guys are the cutest family ever. It has been awhile since we have seen you guys or anyone from our class. I remember when we use to have you guys come over to our house and we would watch movies and stuff. Those were some fun memories for us. Is it ok that we add you to our blog? Please email me at adamscottwalker@gmail.com and I can allow you access to ours also. We love you guys, Adam and Jessalyn Walker