Thursday, April 17, 2008

"Hel-en-a" lot of fun!


Alright I know the title is a stretch but I tried to make it work. It is spring break this week and it is "crazy"!!!! Not really, it should be right, most 23 year olds would be partying in Florida or something! I did leave the state, I went flying with Matt on his trip. He was overnighting in Helena, Montana. For a capital city there was nothing there, I mean nothing. It was like the size of Salem, nothing against Salem, but it is not the capital of Utah! So the highlight of our trip was eating at this cute little grill and getting a basket of fries, I mean a basket, and I LOVE fries!! We also went and saw Leatherheads, which was pretty good. It was fun to just have nothing to do and hang out with each other!

2 comments:

Nick and Amera said...

You guys are awesome, oh and tiff, you look great drivin that plane!! (flyin I guess) We need to have a bbq now that the weather is good...for a few days atleast! Ok, so........ you guys are going to have cute babies when you are ready to have them! Untill then, enjoy watching other mothers go crazy!!

Cody and Nikell said...

Hey Tiff-
I love your blog! I'm so glad I can see how you guys are doing while I live in BFE! I need your e-mail so I can add you to mine okay thanks. Maybe send it to njohns19@hotmail