Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Cast your vote now!

So, inspired from some of Tiff's friends, I too, am looking for a new hair style. Tiff likes number 3 (because of the American Idol kid), but I vote for 4 (something about looking like 1000 volts just went through you seems interesting).























So Tiff has wanted me to post something on the blog for a while. So this is what she got. I think she was hoping for a little more content. But thats what happens when she doesn't give me enough direction.
Thanks Kandas and Whitnee for the inspiration for this post.

4 comments:

Kandas said...

Oh my gosh Matt- you make me laugh sooo hard!! You are such a dork. I would have to say however that my vote is with #1. It would be perfect for when you are out riding your motorbike this summer. Too funy!!
Hey, did I get your opinion on mine? Which hair style do you like best?? I am guessing you are one for long hair and so you think I should keep growing it. You might surprise me though...

Robinson's said...

matt, you do realize that we could totally do number 1 right it only takes like 3 hours wouldn't that be funny! You and tiff could be twiners! You are freakin funny

Hannah Ashmore said...

matt you cant go wrong with the dog. ps i hear the rumors yall are telling everyone we stood you up in ATL. i still feel bad!!!!!!!!! I promise we wont stand yall up again. Just please make sure to give us an early heads up, and we will be there for sure. I PROMISE!

Auger Family said...

Matt---i would have to go with #3!!! You will scare all of your passengers off the plane! HA HA...i think you are so funny.