Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Matt Won!!! The stump is gone!

Matt finally got the stump out. It was a difficult little bugger! I must let you know why this was an extra difficult task. The nice, sweet lady that lived in our house before us (do you sense sarcasm, you should), decided to plant a tree on top of the power, gas, and phone lines. When the tree grew it roots wrapped all around the cords. If he was just to yank the stump out all of the lines and cords would go with it. Not the best plan. Matt used his muscles and dug that stump out. He worked so hard. Thanks babe!

3 comments:

Cristi & McKay Morley said...

Hey you, Your bro looks just like David Cook! Some people aren't very smart when it comes to owning a house, I'm glad matt won though! We would love to double with you. The only thing we have in the next little while is we're tending McKay's brothers not this weekend but next!

Hannah Ashmore said...

1. You have been tagged. Love ya.
2. yes he does look like. but i think he also looks like scott-mikes brother

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

congrats Matt! I'm very happy for your success with the tree! Tiffy thanks so much for the book, I love it! You are so thoughtful! I'm so glad I have my Tiffy back in my life....cheesy, but I mean it! I missed you all those years, you and your crazy stories! Thanks Tiffy I love ya!